Where is Our Electricity Really coming from?

December 9, 2016 Energy Efficiency

au-renewable

Ever wondered where your electricity is really coming from? RenewEconcomy (http://reneweconomy.com.au/nem-watch/) have worked together with Global-Roam to assist people in understanding how much renewable generation is currently contributing to electricity supplies in across the main electricity grids across Australia.

live-generation-2016-12-09-14-55

The graph and table shows Australia’s National Electricity Market (NEM) and how the electricity is being generated by each fuel type.

As of 30th November 2016, the New South Wales Energy Market was 80% powered by Black Coal. The remaining 20% of electricity being powered into the New South Wales electricity grid was made up of Large and Small Solar 11%, Hydro 7% and Gas and Wind with 1% each.

nswsupply

As we head into the future, greater importance will be placed on efficient renewable energies. There is no better time than now to contact Clements Care to meet the needs of your home.

Click to register for newsletter
Close
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.