Air Conditioning Maintenance
Here at Clements, we’ve learned, through years of experience, that maintenance can prevent a lot of the air conditioning issues that people run into. That’s why we offer regular maintenance service to our commercial, residential and industrial clients here in Maitland.
Some of the air conditioning maintenance services we provide:
- System efficiency testing
- Air balancing
- Sensor and control calibration
- Leak detection, repair and recharging
- Filter cleaning and replacement
- Fan and drive belt maintenance
- cleaning and testing of electrical component
- System sanitizing
- Condensate drain cleaning
It is important that systems are regularly maintained to ensure the best performance from your equipment in terms of occupant comfort, air quality and energy efficiency.
Regular and Effective maintenance will:
- Improve comfort levels and temperature uniformity throughout the building
- Prolong the equipment service life by many years
- Improve the air quality of the conditioned space
- Allow small problems to be attended to before they become big problems thereby reducing cost of operation
- Greatly improve energy efficiency and once again reduce cost of operation.
Looking for a reliable air conditioning maintenance team? Give us a call!
We aim to build long relationships with each of our commercial, residential and industrial clients. If you’re in need of a reliable air conditioning service and maintenance team, we encourage you to give us at Clements a call. Our trained, qualified and experienced experts will be more than happy to provide you with a free on-site assessment and quote. We look forward to hearing from you and providing you the same high quality service we’ve been providing our clients for years.
A typical air conditioning maintenance check-up could include
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the cooling and heating system keeps you comfortable when you are home and saves energy while you are away.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause unsafe operation of your system and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate all moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increases the amount of electricity you use.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). A plugged drain can cause water damage in the house and affect indoor humidity levels.
- Check controls of the system to ensure proper and safe operation. Check the starting cycle of the equipment to assure the system starts, operates, and shuts off properly.
- Clean evaporator and condenser air conditioning coils. Dirty coils reduce the system’s ability to cool your home and cause the system to run longer, increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Check your central air conditioner’s refrigerant level and adjust if necessary. Too much or too little refrigerant will make your system less efficient increasing energy costs and reducing the life of the equipment.
- Clean and adjust blower components to provide proper system airflow for greater comfort levels. Airflow problems can reduce your system’s efficiency by up to 15 percent.