Clements are licensed electrical contractors with over 40 years experience in the industry. This allows us to present a total package to the customer incorporating electrical service design, and installation, allowing better project management and co-ordination through to completion and commissioning.
Clements also compete strongly in the general electrical contracting industry offering 24 hr maintenance and breakdown service and with experience in the design and installation of new or upgraded power systems to 2000 Amp rating.
Our electrical division have capacity for design and implementation of plc automation and control systems for a wide range of industrial applications.
This means that where the installation of an air conditioning or refrigeration system requires a site’s electrical supply to be upgraded, Clements is qualified and experienced to carry out this upgrade work without relying on separate electrical contractors.
Our focus as always is on achieving the most cost effective and energy efficient outcome for your project.
Clements also has the technical expertise and equipment to offer the following specialised electrical services:
- General Electrical Contracting, Commercial
- Industrial Installations
- 24hr Service and Breakdown Repairs
- Maintenance Programs, Test and Tag
- Large Installations Mains Upgrades, Switchboards, Power Factor Correction
- Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions
- Underground Service Location
- Thermal Imaging Pre-emptive Maintenance Plans
- Project Automation PLC/SCADA
- Building Management Systems (BMS)